Monday, December 2, 2013

Still Sore

After working on my outside Christmas lights and all of Jean's decorations in her yard over the weekend, I was wiped out Sunday night. I started to watch a Hallmark Movie at 8 pm but fell asleep on the sofa around 8:30. Got up and went to bed and went right to sleep. Got up around 6 am this morning as we had a dog walk with Jean and then I went to Wal-Mart. Thought getting there early this morning and the fact that everyone had been shopping Thursday through Friday that the store would not be very crowded, but I was wrong. However it wasn't as bad as it will be in a few more weeks. I don't Christmas shop, but I had other things I needed to pick up there. Got home and put my purchases away and then sat down to watch “Young And Restless”, then my older brother Ron called me right after the soap went off. I was having trouble with my email this morning. I could send emails but was not receiving any. Finally started getting some email after noontime. Maybe it had something to do with “Cyber Monday”. Started getting a little cloudy here this afternoon. It got up to almost 80° here today but they say we are going to drop around 20° tomorrow.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay