Monday, June 2, 2014

Busy Monday

Up at 6 am for our Monday dog walk. I was tired from hanging out at the Montrose Street Fair yesterday. I watched a movie on Netflix and went to bed around 9 pm and actually fell asleep around 9:30 pm, however, I woke up at 11:24 pm (I remember looking at the clock) and I thought it was early morning so I must have been in a deep sleep. I went right back to sleep and started having strange dreams. It's the strange dreams that make me feel like I don't sleep well at night and I have no idea how to not have them. They are always strange and always different subjects. After our dog walk, I made some eggs for me and Hiker and then I headed over to Wal-Mart. I was so mad at myself when I got home. Sometimes my eyes are really bad when I try to read labels. I was going to buy some Lutein for my eyes and I thought that's what I picked up, but when I got home I realized that I picked up Lycopene which is a drug for the prostrate. The were right next to each other on the shelf and I just grabbed the wrong one. Don't think I need the Lycopene (LOL). Good thing it didn't cost me too much because I didn't feel like going back over there to exchange it. After watching “Y&R” and having lunch, I filled my two hummingbird feeders and then I cleaned the house. Hiker hid out in the backyard while I vacuumed. Felt a little cooler today. It was 87° on my patio.

1 comment:

  1. That is funny about the prostate meds. Now you can make an extra trip to Walmart. That is always fun.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay