Sunday, March 15, 2015

Craft Fair Today

Slept in until 8 am this morning. It was hot in the house when we went to bed last night, so it took me awhile to fall asleep. I even had the sliding door in my bedroom open a little bit.
I’m still tired from that trip up to the poppy fields. Don’t know if it’s because that cold I had weakened me or if I’m just getting old. Probably the getting old (LOL). I forget that I’m not 18 years old anymore and my body can’t do things it used to do.
Jean came by at 9:30 am and picked me up. We went over to Granada Hills to the Crafty Ladies Craft Fair. They have them twice a year, spring and fall. I bought a dog decoration that I now have hanging on my patio and I also bought a wind chime with a hummingbird on it.
On the way home we stopped at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Jean bought a few things, but I didn’t get anything there. I did look at their comforter sets that were on clearance, but didn’t see anything I liked in the size I need.
Had lunch with Hiker when I got home and since I had put my sheets and towels in the dryer just before Jean picked me up, I got them out of the dryer and made the bed. Was 88° here today and muggy. There was a high, thin layer of clouds which made it partly sunny.
If you recall yesterday I mentioned that the Franchise Tax Board in California had put my payment on the tax year 2013 instead of the tax year 2014, and that I was not able to access my account on their website during the day. Well last night I was able to get back into my account and now it shows that they are refunding my payment to me that they had put on tax year 2013. They authorized the refund as of March 14, 2015 and it says that it should be direct deposited into my account in 7 to 10 working days. At least I’ll have enough time to pay the bill again before April 15th. Hopefully it will be posted for the correct tax year this time. So I won’t have to call them unless I don’t see the refund deposit in the next 2 weeks.


1 comment:

  1. Love the doggy decoration and hummingbird chimes. What a mess about the taxes. Your 88 sounds too hot for me. But the good news is we are going up to 70 here tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay