Saturday, March 7, 2015

Took It Easy Today

I think I did too much yesterday after my doctor’s appointment. I was so tired last night. I kept falling asleep on the sofa while watching TV. Went to bed early and watched a little more TV then fell asleep. When I woke up this morning, I didn’t feel as well as I have been feeling. Headache and sore muscles. I’m still much better than I was, but I still am not completely over the cold. So today I am going to rest again. Just stay home and watch movies or TV.
Was very warm here today for this time of year. Hit 88° on my patio and was breezy once again. Hiker and I just stayed on the sofa all day relaxing. I did do a load of laundry this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Having a relapse is a real possibility with these things. You were smart not to overdo today.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay