Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I Love Pizza

Only slept in until 7 am this morning.
Another beautiful day when I peeked out my sliding glass door. Bright sunshine and blue sky.
Met up with the group ladies for lunch today. They had gone to the grief group earlier. I have quit going to the group, but they still go every now and then.
We had lunch at Topper’s Pizza. None of them had ever been there before, but I have and I love the Quick Lunch…an individual sized pizza, one visit to the salad bar and a drink.
It was another warm day here but not as hot as it has been. Only made it into the mid-80’s but now they are saying we are going to be back into the 90’s this weekend. If this is what we are having now, I am NOT looking forward to summer.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still waiting for spring. Your temps sound wonderful to me.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay