Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Where Did The Day Go?

I was feeling a little light headed last evening, so I took a motion sickness pill. They always help me when I feel light headed but they make me very sleepy. I stayed up and watched “Rizzoli & Isles” and fell asleep almost as soon as Hiker and I went to bed.
I was having a dream last night that I was at some big Hollywood awards show, only all of the people were movie stars from the 1940s and 1950s. I remember sitting in the audience with them, then I woke up. Went back to sleep and was dreaming again, this time I was working at some company as a security consultant (HUH?). Hiker was at work with me and we were wandering around the building in the evening after everyone else had left, but we found someone snooping around. Then I heard Hiker whimpering and I woke up and looked at the clock and it was 6:25 am. No wonder she was whimpering, it was 25 minutes past her normal time to go outside. After she came back in, we went back to bed and I fell asleep and didn’t wake up again until 8:30 am. Those motion sickness pills wipe me out!
Got up and had some breakfast, then I ran the scans on my computers. Also paid my mortgage payment online and then put some Easter decorations out on the garage door and in the front yard.
By now it was time to watch “Y&R”. Where did the morning go? I had planned to clean the guest bathroom, but never got around to it, so I’ll have to do it tomorrow.
After lunch, I put Hiker in the car to check out a couple of new open spaces for my brother Keith and me to check out when he comes for his next visit. Found one of them. Actually found both of them, but one is not quite complete. There are still “no trespassing” signs on the big metal gate.
Was cloudy here all day and they kept saying we had a chance for some rain, but never saw any. Was in the mid-70s.

1 comment:

  1. Your dreams are very interesting. I seldom remember mine. When you have to go you have to go, it is nice Hiker adheres to a schedule. Hope your lightheadness went away.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay