Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Day At The Zoo

It was 30° here this morning. My hike yesterday must have really tired me out. I went to bed at 9:00 pm last night and didn't wake up all night even to go to the bathroom. I usually wake up to do that at least once during the night. Well, a few nights ago I had a dream about a sheriff with a baby bear and the mother bear swiping the sheriff across the face with its claws. Last night I had a dream that Ben and I were driving down the 210 Freeway and we saw something falling from an airplane then realized it was a body and it slammed onto the freeway right next to us. What is with these strange dreams I am having? What's strange is that the body hitting the pavement was very clear in my dream but Ben was very blurry, like he was there but then he really wasn't. Before Linda showed up this morning for us to go to the Los Angeles Zoo, I found myself thinking I had to call Ben at work to tell him I was leaving to go over there. I had not had that feeling that I needed to call him like that for several months. It made me cry. Got back from the zoo around 2:00 pm. Felt so bad for Hiker because I left her alone in the garage for 5 hours. She was so excited to see me when I let her in. Had a nice time with Linda and Lynn and want to thank Lynn for being such a gracious guide. You can really tell she loves what she does at the zoo and she knows so much about all of the animals.
Lynn, Linda & Me

1 comment:

  1. Loved your photos. I think everyone has strange dreams at one time or another. You seem to be coping well lately but there are sure to be relapses .

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay