Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sick Sunday

Woke up not feeling well this morning. When I went to bed last night I noticed I was getting a sore throat then during the night I was having a stuffy nose and had trouble breathing. This morning I still had the sore throat, stuffy nose and also had headache watery eyes and was coughing a little. It felt like a head cold but I have not been around anyone who had a cold. I was with that hiking group, but I didn't come into physical contact with any of them and colds are usually passed through physical contact. I've been wondering if maybe it's an allergic reaction or sinus infection from hiking in the mountains in the wind yesterday. Maybe I inhaled some pollen or something. Hiker knew I was sick. She kept lying next to me with her chin on my leg and looking up at me. Sometimes she whimpers at me too. She just could not understand why I didn't take her out for any walks today and I felt bad about that. It was another beautiful day in the high-70's and I would have loved to have gotten outside with Hiker, but I just did not feel up to it. Watched an old movie on Turner Classic Movies...”The Thrill Of It All” with Doris Day and James Garner. Sometimes it's fun to watch those old movies.

1 comment:

  1. Feel better soon. If you were around here it would probably be allergies. Lots of cedar pollen blows down from the hill country.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay