Friday, January 13, 2012

Photo-Op Day

Why does my bed always feel so good in the morning? Sometimes I almost think I could just lay in it all day (LOL). Hiker and I went for a 1.5 mile walk this morning before breakfast. Was beautiful outside. Linda came by a little after 11:00 am and we (Hiker too) headed up to Agua Dulce to “Bullwinkle’s” which is a specialty shop. They want to sell her totes that she makes from recycle plastic grocery bags in their shop so she took a bunch of totes up there. After she negotiated with them, we went next door to the “Sweetwater Cafe” for lunch. Small town cafe with really good food. We then decided that since we were only a couple of miles from Vasquez Rocks County Park and the fact the it was such a pretty day that we'd go over there and walk around and take some photographs. Hiker loves wandering around up there. She gets so excited that she can get out and explore things. We spent about an hour or so just wandering around. Went into an area where we'd never really photographed before. Had a really nice time. When we do things like that, it really wears Hiker out. She just stretches out in the backseat of the car on the way home and then when I get her into the house, she falls asleep on the sofa. Now I need to watch my soap that I recorded and think about what to make for dinner later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay