Friday, February 8, 2013

Cold And Cloudy

Cold here this morning. We have a storm coming in and a “winter advisory” along with it. They say me “may” get rain and the snow levels will drop to between 2500 and 3000 feet, so the mountains will get snow for sure. It was cloudy when Hiker and I got up. Went for our dog walk with Jean then let the dogs play in the back yard for awhile. Hiker and I then had breakfast and then I had to go buy my Lotto ticket for Saturday and also had to pick up a gallon of milk. I put the first dose of eye drops in my right eye this morning. I have to put them in 4 times a day. The doctor had told me that it would sting like when you get soap in your eye, but I did not feel any stinging. My brother Keith texted me that it was thundering and hailing at his place down in Orange, CA. Stayed cold here all day. Never got over 50° and that was around noon but then it dropped down to the mid 40's. After lunch, Hiker was bugging me to go for a walk. I went outside onto the patio to check the temperature and it was cold and the wind was blowing, so I told her she'd have to wait to walk over the weekend while her “Uncle Keith” is here visiting. She got to walk with Jean's dogs this morning so she did get a walk in today. Did another dose of the eye drops at lunch time and this time there was a little stinging. I noticed on the bottle that I am only supposed to use the eye drops for 4 days. Doctor never said anything about that so it's a good thing I read the label or I would have continued using it until it was empty. So it's 4 times a day for 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay