Thursday, February 14, 2013

What A Beautiful Day In SoCal

Got up a little after 7 am this morning. Had breakfast and then headed over to Stater Brothers to do my grocery shopping. What a beautiful day it was outside all day. When I got back from getting the groceries, I balanced my check book and made a couple of phone calls that I needed to get out of the way, then I took Hiker out on the patio and let her play with her bubble machine. It was breezy so she was chasing bubbles all over the yard. We did that for about 20 or 30 minutes, then she started acting like she was getting tired, so we came back into the house, opened up the doors and listened to the wind chimes. After lunch, Hiker and I went over to Bridgeport Lake in Valencia and walked around. Hiker was watching the ducks and geese and she kept wanting to chase them. Our temperature got up to around 79° today, but they are saying that we will cool down and maybe even get some rain next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay