Friday, February 15, 2013

Warm And Windy

Was shocked this morning to wake up to the news that a meteor had come down in Russia and cause a big explosion, especially on the day that a asteroid is supposed to pass the earth today at the closest distance ever. Also it was warm this morning at 6 am. It was already 55° and windy. I didn't even wear a jacket or sweat shirt when we went for our dog walk with Jean. The wind started blowing after I made breakfast for myself. I had both my slider to the patio and my front door open because it was so warm out, but I had to finally close the front door because the wind circulating through the house from both open doors was causing things to blow around and house and one gust coming through the front door almost knocked my table lamp over. Took Hiker out for a walk after lunch. It was still warm and windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay