Sunday, February 17, 2013

Kind Of A Busy Day

Slept in again this morning. When we got up I made myself some pancakes and then put Hiker into the car and went to by my Lottery tickets for Wednesday. She loves to go for rides in the car. Came home and put the sheets and towels into the washing machine and put fresh sheets on the bed. While the washer was going, I vacuumed the carpet while Hiker “hid” outside in the yard. When I was finished, she came in and wanted me to play with one of her stuffed hedgehogs with her. She loves for me to toss it or kick it so she can chase it. After lunch I took Hiker over to Central Park and we did almost a 2 mile walk. There were a lot of people there with their dogs and all of the baseball fields were in use. Hiker saw all of the dogs in the dog park and she got scared and started pulling away on her leash. She has gotten to where she is afraid if she sees a “pack” of dogs or dogs coming towards her that are much bigger than she is. I think it's because we were at Central Park once when a big German Shepherd came running towards her (in a playful manner) but she thought he was going to attack her and she panicked. She is OK if a dog slowly walks up to her. It was about 75° at the park but they keep saying that by Tuesday and Wednesday, we will be cold again and possibly have some rain.

Someone was tired after her walk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay