Monday, February 4, 2013

Just Got Back From A Great Afternoon Walk

Morning dog walk with Jean this morning. What a beautiful day it was outside. Stayed inside most of the morning after our dog walk. Called the Toyota dealer again to see if I could make an appointment to have my 4Runner serviced with my usual service adviser but found out that she is out on maternity leave. I didn't even know she was pregnant, but then I have not seen her since last August or September. Made an appointment with another adviser for Wednesday morning. After lunch we drove over to the Iron Horse Trail Head near Six Flags Magic Mountain and did another 2 mile walk. Temps were around 80° but the say we will start cooling down some tomorrow and possibly have some rain by Friday. Hope it doesn't last long because Keith is coming for a few days on Saturday and we want to get in some walking and some hiking while he is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay