Saturday, February 23, 2013

Morning Class And Then Yummy Lunch

Had to get up a little early today to be ready to leave the house by 8 am to head over to the Senior Center to complete the last half of the AARP Senior Safe Driver class. Don't know if I mentioned, but my friend DeDee who also attends the grief group with me went also. We both figured it would be nice to have someone we knew to go along. Also, we were surprise yesterday afternoon when we got to the class that our friend and fellow group member Linda Clark was also taking the class. They “claimed” that each class was 4 hours long, but our instructor kept each class around 2 to 3 hours long. Linda had plans with her family, but DeDee and I wanted to go to lunch. It was still a little early, so we first stopped by my house to let Hiker outside for awhile before we went over to Backwoods Inn. I had prime rib and DeDee had teriyaki chicken. We had a good lunch and sat and talked for almost 2 hours. DeDee headed for the mall and I took Hiker for a quick walk down to the park as I figured a short walk was better than no walk at all, then came home and put a load of laundry into the washer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay