Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Came And Went

Got up at 6 am to let Hiker outside and it was already 56° out. We went back to bed and slept in for a couple of hours. Got up, sorted all of my vitamins, supplements and meds for next week and had breakfast, then put a load of laundry into the washer. Took Hiker out on a late morning walk after I put the laundry into the dryer. It was already almost 80° when we went walking. A lot of people out on the path. Came home and folded the laundry and then made lunch. I had promised Hiker that I'd take her for a ride in the car sometime today. Once I finished my lunch, she started bugging me so I knew she wanted to go. We sent up to PetSmart and I took her inside the store. She likes to sniff all of the food and toys there. I was looking for some “doggy breath mints” for her, but did not find any. We headed back home and she settled down by the front door looking out at people walking by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay