Sunday, November 23, 2014

Another Windy Day

Slept in again this morning. I didn’t really even want to get up at 8 am but I did. Had a small breakfast and then took Hiker out for a walk. There were high clouds and it was windy.
Did some laundry and made the bed. Watched a few Christmas movies on Hallmark Channel.
Tried to get Hiker to play some in the backyard like she did yesterday. She didn’t seem to want to play “turbo dog” like she did on Saturday.
After lunch I spent an hour playing Wii Games. I’m surprised at how much of a workout you can actually get playing those games. I actually end up about as tired as I do from a nice walk and I’m sweating by the time I’m done. Played Wii Tennis, Wii Bowling, Wii Golf and Wii Baseball.

1 comment:

  1. That is alot of Wii to play. Was a good workout for sure. Guess Hiker was just not in the mood for Turbo Dog.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay