Saturday, November 15, 2014

Saturday

Slept in for about 30 minutes this morning. It was cloudy earlier but the sun came out later in the morning and it was hazy most of the day.
Did some laundry and then watched some TV.
Just before lunch, Hiker and I went for a walk. I made the mistake of telling her that she could lead the walk today and she ended up wandering all around the dry riverbed with me following. I don’t know what it is about that riverbed, but she loves to wander around out there.
On the way home, I talked to a woman with an 11 year old pit bull named Lokey. She was telling me that she usually walks Lokey in the early morning or in the early evening and that she has noticed a pair of coyotes in Discovery Park a few times during the last couple of weeks. She said they don’t bother Lokey but that she was talking to a guy who walks his two Siberian Huskies and that the coyotes stalk them. She said when she has seen them, she yells at them and they usually just turn around and walk away.
Tomorrow I am going to a holiday craft fair with Jean over in Newhall. Should be fun.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay