Thursday, November 13, 2014

Lunch With The Lockheed Girls

Last night before we went to bed, I got Hiker off my bed to make her go outside to potty. She was acting kind of strange. Maybe she wasn’t totally awake yet, but she still was acting strange when she jumped up on the bed to go back to sleep. She was back to normal this morning, but she had me worried for a little while.
Met with several of my retired Lockheed girlfriends at the Sizzler in Palmdale, CA for lunch today. As usual, we had so much fun.
My friend Judy gave me a new toy to give to Hiker and as usual, Hiker loved it. Started playing with it as soon as I took it out of the bag.
When I got home, my new Kaiser Medicare medical card was in my mailbox, so I’m all set up for Medicare starting January 1st. It will be nice to pay less for my co-pays.
Had high, thin clouds here all day. I saw that it was raining up in Northern California earlier today.

Hiker with the new toy that her "Aunt Judy" sent home.

1 comment:

  1. You're lucky to have all your girlfriends in one place for lunch. Sounds like fun. Hiker looks happy as can be with her new toy.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay