Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Checked In On Jean

Today is Wednesday which means it is the day that I am lazy and sleep in. Hiker kept wanting me to get up, but I made her wait.

After we got up and had breakfast, I took Hiker over to Jean’s house to see how she and her dogs Charlie and Sassy were doing since the loss of their little Timmy. Jean said she could not go to sleep last night, so she spent the night on the sofa in the living room watching TV. She was keeping herself busy by grooming several dogs today.

Hiker and I left to head home, but Jean wanted us to come back in a little while as our friend Sally, who also lives in our community was bringing her dogs over to be groomed and I think Jean appreciated the distraction of us being there with her.

I did a little housework before we went back over to Jean’s. We stayed a little over an hour and then headed back home for some lunch.

Did not get out for a walk today, even though the weather was nice. Probably won’t get a walk in tomorrow either because I am going out to Palmdale to meet my Lockheed retired friends for lunch at Sizzler.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay