Thursday, November 20, 2014

Cloudy Thursday

Slept in a little again today. I was having a little trouble sleeping last night because I kept thinking about the fact that Lockheed’s Employee Service Center called me yesterday and told me that my annual enrollment/sign up for Medicare was not really approve or complete yet. They didn't really explain how the process goes. So this morning after I got up, I had to run a few errands and I was near our Kaiser Medical Center so I stopped by there to talk with the Member’s Services person on a video chat. After talking to them, I decided to call the Lockheed Center again and I lucked out this time…I got a young man who seemed to know what he was talking about and he explained to me step-by-step how the acceptance/confirmation process works. He told me to stop calling Kaiser because “the ball is in Lockheed’s court” at this time. He said because my new enrollment fell at the exact same time as everyone’s annual enrollment, that they process it differently than they do if you do a first time sign up with Medicate any other time of the year. Basically he told me not to worry about anything that they were working on getting the acceptance/confirmation they need. I hope he’s right. He really sounded like he knew the process.
When I was driving home, I heard sirens behind me and say all of these flashing lights, so I pulled over to let them pass. Three cop cars went flying by doing about 80 mph. Don’t know what that was all about.
After lunch, Hiker and I went for an “almost” 2 mile walk. It was bright and sunny here this morning, but then it got very gray and cloudy and looked like it could rain, but the local weather doesn’t say anything about rain.
My neighbor Sally and I are going to attend the grand opening of the new See’s Candy shop down the street from us tomorrow. Hoping to get free samples (LOL).

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing in the world as good as See's candy. ENJOY those samples.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay