Sunday, April 26, 2015

Perfect Sunday

Stayed in bed until almost 8:30 am this morning, but I was not asleep. I was watching “CBS Sunday Morning”. Got up and made some pancakes for breakfast and then Hiker and I drove over to Central Park for a morning walk.
There were a lot of people there this morning. I wasn’t sure if I was going to find a place to park. There were people flying kites, walking their dogs, jogging, playing soccer, playing softball and playing Frisbee golf.
Did some laundry after we got home and changed the sheets on the bed, then watched TV.
After lunch, we went out on the patio. It was such a pretty day. Sunny, breezy, 75°. Just a perfect Sunday afternoon.

Our morning walk in the park

My patio decorations

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice walk though the area was a bit crowded. Cute yard decor.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay