Monday, April 13, 2015

Things Are Turning Brown

Did our Monday dog walk with Jean and her dogs this morning. She is boarding Rev for a few days. He is a Cockapoo. Hiker is a little intimidated by him, but not as much as she used to be.
After the walk, we let the dogs play some and then after Jean went home, I made some breakfast for me and Hiker.
I had to go over to Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club to get a few items plus I needed gas in the car. Got back home just in time to watch Y&R and then have some lunch.
After lunch, I took one of my digital cable boxes over to the Time Warner store to swap it out for a newer one. Mine was giving me problems. I would be watching a show and the screen would go black with a message “please wait” and then after about a minute it would tell me the channel I was watching was not available at this time. It was also very slow when I would change channels. I was getting a lot of pixelating, etc. I think I’ve had that box for about 3 years. I don’t think they last much longer than that.
Came back home and hooked up the newer box and then called to have the box activated. That usually takes 30 to 60 minutes, so I took Hiker over to Todd Longshore Park for a little while. We walked a little bit, but not much. All of the hills that were so green are now turning brown due to the lack of rain and the fact that we are approaching summer.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice morning with the dogs. A shame everything is turning brown because of the lack of water. Having trouble with the digital cable box here too. It needs to be replaced also. But I do not like the new remotes that come with new box. Too complicated compared to old ones.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay