Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Getting Hot Again

We slept in a little bit this morning. After breakfast, Keith and I drove over to the Kaiser pharmacy so I could pick up my B/P prescription refills. Stopped by Wal-Mart on the way home.
Keith decided he wanted to head home a little early today, so he left just after 11:30 am which gave me the chance to drive over to Newhall to have lunch with my widowed girlfriends. So much fun as usual. We always say that we are the best therapy for each other.
I got home around 2:30 pm and Hiker was looking for Keith to come in behind me when I walked through the door. She love it when he comes to visit and she misses him when he goes home.
It was very hot here again today. My station said it was 106° last time I looked and we are supposed to stay hot all week. I was hoping that we were finally heading into fall weather, but I guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay