Saturday, September 19, 2015

Hot Day - Good To Stay Inside

Hiker and I got up around 7 am and I made us a couple of poached eggs.
Sorted my pills for next week and did some laundry and a little housework while Hiker spent some time out in the yard, sniffing and wandering around.
Made he come in when I heard the mowers. They were here a lot earlier this morning. They usually do not arrive until between 11:00 and 12 noon, but there were here just before 10:00 this morning. Guess they knew it was going to get hot.
By 12:30 it was already 107° according to my personal weather station. We are supposed to be hot today and tomorrow and then it is supposed to cool down but be a little more humid as another storm is coming up from Baja California. We have a chance for some rain early next week.
There was a “Hart To Hart” marathon on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel, so I was watching TV most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay