Sunday, September 13, 2015

Just Another Sunday

Hiker and I slept in late again this morning. For some reason the bed always feels so good on the weekends and I just hate to get out of it. But then I feel lazy the rest of the day and I don’t feel like doing anything.
Hiker wants to get up earlier than I do. She keeps moving around on the bed. Every now and then, she comes up near my head and she cuddles up next to my pillow. I open my eyes and she’s staring at me. Then she starts kissing me.
Didn’t do too much today. I washed my sheets and towels and vacuumed the carpet.
Too hot to walk outside, so I walked around inside the house some. Have to always try to get my 10,000 steps in each day.
I think Hiker is starting to get cabin fever again because of the hot weather. When it is cooler, we usually do a morning walk and go to a park in the afternoon so we can walk around more. She does go out into the back yard and wander around several times a day, but her breed needs more than that.
Was 101° on my patio at 2:30 pm. Sure hope they are correct about the weather getting cooler this week and that we have a chance of rain during the week.

1 comment:

  1. That kind of heat zaps all the energy I may have.It was hot here today as well,but not quite that hot.It was 32C.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay