Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Enough Is Enough!

I am so tired of hearing about Nadia Suleman. How much longer are we going to have to see and hear about this poor excuse for a mother on our television? All 14 of those children should be taken away from her and they need to do a hysterectomy on her so she cannot create anymore babies. She is so arogant and does not want to listen to any advise from experts. She thinks she knows it all. She is probably making millions from all of the talk shows she's been on. From what the "Angels In Waiting" nurses say, she never lifts a hand to do anything for any of the children unless a news crew is there to see her. She loves the celebrity having these children has brought to her and all she cares about is herself.

1 comment:

  1. I agree its just a mess. I wonder how the babies are doing. I don't watch much TV.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay