Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Friday and Happy Spring

Happy Springtime to everyone. Thought I'd give you all a flower, or a photo I took of a flower in my backyard. I call it "Pretty In Purple".
















Well, I cannot believe how fast Kaiser gets lab results back to it's members. I just took my lab
tests yesterday morning and this morning, they had already send me an email telling my my results were posted on "My Kaiser" which is there site where I go to for my medical records, test results, to email my doctor, to make appointments, etc.
As expected, my cholesterol and triglycerides are still high. My problem with those is genetics, NOT dietary and since I cannot tolerate the statins, there isn't much they can do for me. Also my blood sugar is "slightly" elevated. It was 104 which is much better than the 112 it was last year.
I was mostly worried about the blood sugar and the thyroid tests. As far as I can tell, the thyroid test looks good as does everything else EXCEPT those pesky cholesterol and blood sugar counts.
I guess now I'll go for my PAP and then see what my doctor has to say.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay