Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday

Another beautiful day here in SoCal today.
I went for my morning walk. Did about 1.5 miles today.
In a post a few days ago, I mentioned that I was trying to find some kind of device that I could use to hear my TV at night after my husband went to bed that would let me hear it but not disturb him. I finally found a pair of wireless TV headphones today at RadioShack and I'm really pleased with them. Now my husband won't be yelling at me from the bedroom to turn the TV down. (LOL)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you found some earphones you like. I hope they work out well. Ken called that place I sent you and ordered his from there. He tried those from Radio Shack but for some reason they didn't work out. Can't remember why though. Helen

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay