Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday-Monday

Cloudy day today in SoCal.
Got up and sent my husband off to work then had breakfast and then did a little cleaning around the house. (Yuck).
Drove up to our new Target store. It just opened a couple of days ago. I'm a little surprised that they opened a new store in this economy, but guess that is a good sign (?). Anyway, it's a nice store. Big. Even has a grocery store inside. I guess you might call it a "Super Target". But the grocery section is not as big as the one at our WalMart Supercenter.
Came home and decided to take advantage of the overcast day and do some weed pulling. I like working out in the yard, but if it's really hot, I don't like it. The neighbor's cat (Marmalade) "helped" me in the yard. While I pulled weeds, he ran around acting crazy. He keeps me company all the time.







Came in and checked my emails then fixed lunch and sat down to watch my favorite soap (The Young And The Restless).
I need to get out in awhile and go for a walk since I didn't take one this morning. I try to get out every day and walk for at least 30 minutes.
Hope everyone else is having a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. I did yard work late this afternoon. They are promising us rain soon and we need it so badly.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay