Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday

It's Saturday. It's bright and sunny out. Temps are in the mid-60's.
Got up this morning and went for my morning walk. Came home and had breakfast.....a poached egg on an English muffin with ham and low-fat cheese.
It would have been a really great day for a hike, but this was Ben's (my husband) Saturday off. On the Saturday he works, I usually try to get out for a hike or a bike ride.
I've been surfing some of the blogs here at blogspot. When I blogged here before, I had two friends that I met through their blogs, but now I can't find them again. One was named Becky and one was named Debra. I thought they were both on the "Bloggers Over 50" list, but have not been able to find them there either. Maybe they quit blogging. It was about a year ago when I was in contact with them. That was back when I had two other blogs here..."Hiking Santa Clarita" and "Kay's Photoblog". I remember one of these ladies had a photoblog. Can't remember which of the two it was though.
Tonight we are supposed to set our clocks ahead one hour for Daylight Saving Time.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry can't help with the ladies you are looking for. I lost a Becky too but she still had children at home. We need to get started on our clocks as we have quite a few. Personally I wish they would leave it one way or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't worry about the clock changing...our computer and also the tv/stereo changes automatically...then thru the day I change the others...LOL..no sense rushing things now...really??? it is nice here...overcast but 65 degrees..the dog and I go out whenever the spirit moves us LOL..but it is getting gray and windy...so the rain will get here tonight...oh well...will enjoy while I can...cannot help you with the other ladies...maybe one day they will just pop in...!!! happy day to ya...Ora in KY

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay