Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Finally Got On-Line Today

Today was Ben's Wednesday off from work so when he's home, I can't get on the computer as much to work on my "Not Over The Hill" webpage and my two blogs here at Blogspot. He is always wanted to run around somewhere.
He wanted to go up to our new Target Store because they sent out some coupons out in the mail and he wanted to see the new store and buy some of the stuff on the coupons.
I've been playing around with the background themes on my blogs. The ones that they offer are just so 'blah". I think I've finally found some that I like better. I almost thought I had lost all the older blog posts and widgets on my "Just Chit-Chat" blog, but started playing around with it and thank goodness everything was still there.
Didn't get a "health" walk in at all today. I'll have to get out tomorrow and take a nice walk or ride my bicycle.

5 comments:

  1. Your new blog is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I was going to get back to you earlier, but I've been having problems with my comment posts.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your blog is very pretty..easy to read...I enjoy it alot...and you are laying a guilt trip on me because I don't get out and walk as I know I should!!!..but that's ok...I know you are doing well and that makes me feel good too...and I know what you mean about hubby being home...but I am the opposite..mine is retired...and he doesn't wanna go anywhere...but on the other hand...it does free me up to do as I please LOLOL...hugs to ya...Ora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again...
    I'm here from Bloggers Over 50 and will re-add your blog here, and then go get the info needed to add you 2nd blog.

    For some months now, Blogrolling's main site had crashed and I couldn't bet into add or edit anything. It's now fully up, but it's very slow and not quite up to par yet. I do hope it improves. And, all I can do is apologize for the lack of having your blog show. I hope now it will remain up. If not, let me know, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment. I like the looks of your blog. Wish my back would allow me to take walks like I used to but alas I can not do that now. I sure did enjoy my walks. Helen

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay