Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

The time change messed me up this morning. I slept in the extra hour so I didn't get out for my morning walk.
Had to do some laundry, so got that out of the way. Checked my emails and checked out a few sites on the Internet.
Watched a little TV. I love those shows on HGTV that show you how to "stage" your home and I love "House Hunters".
Had lunch. I made cheese quesadillas. Watched a little more TV, then we did a quick trip of to Sam's Club for a few things.
Came home and wrote up the menu for the coming week. I have always planned my entire weekly menus ever since we got married. It made things to easy back when I was working and I've just continued it into my retirement years.
I might try to get a walk in later since we now have an extra hour of daylight, but I have a slight headache right now, so if that does not go away, I won't be going anywhere.
Tonight two of my favorite TV shows are on...."Desperate Housewives" and "Cold Case", so I'll watch one and record the other.
Sounds like a "Lazy Sunday" here at my place.

3 comments:

  1. I like "Cold Case" and that type show. Hope your rest of Sunday was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good way to spend a Sunday, Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you were a busy little bee today...and talk about a plan..LOL..you are number one for sure LOL...I enjoy Cold Case also...but the SEC women's basketball championship game is on...guess what we will be watching LOLOL...we love our sports...take it easy now...God Bless...hugs...Ora

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay