Friday, March 27, 2009

Family

Don't know if I'll get a chance to post tomorrow (Saturday). We are going to my uncle's 90th birthday party. He is not my "blood" uncle, but he was married to my mom's sister (my aunt) for over 40 years before she passed away 2 years ago. He has planned his own party and is paying for everything. It is going to be held at a hotel out in Upland, CA and he has invited a lot of family members that I have not seen in years. He is still very actuve. He has a new lady friend and they go on Senior Trips together all the time.
My uncle used to be a television and radio sports announcer. He worked on KNX in Los Angeles, and he worked for Channel 12 in Wichita, KS for many years.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your uncle and may he have many many more. You have fun and safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay