Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Maybe A New Photo Blog

Beautiful day here in SoCal. Warm and sunny, beautiful blue sky.
We did our "monthly" grocery shopping this morning. Prices just keep on getting higher. Keep noticing too how sizes are getting smaller on some products but they are charging us more for them. Saw 20 packs of Coke instead of the normal case of 24 cans.
Need to get out for my daily walk soon.
I've been considering starting another blog here. When I was here before, I had a Photo Blog. I've been thinking about starting another one. Photography is one of my hobbies, so I take pictures all the time. I've been told by many friends that I am really good at it. Cloudeight Stationery picked one of my photos for their "Fall Beauty" screensaver last year.
Spring is in the air.....do you feel it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay