Monday, June 20, 2011

Calls From Doctors

I think I mentioned that Dr. Manek had come by to say goodbye to Ben on the last day. Well the other evening I got a call from Dr. Khodadadi who was Ben's ophthalmologist telling me how sorry he was to hear that Ben had passed away and that there were certain patients that he remembered and Ben was one of them. He said that even with all the eye problems Ben had, Ben never complained and was always cracking jokes and was very friendly. Today I got a call from Dr. Shantha. You all remember that she was the head doctor at All Saints. She too said that she really liked Ben and told me how sorry she was that he didn't make it. She said she was looking forward to having him back at All Saints and rehabbing him. She too said that he had a great sense of humor.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay