Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Thursday

Went to be last night a little after 9:30 pm. I think I went right to sleep. I remember turning on the TV but I don't remember watching it. I had strange dreams last night but don't really remember what they were. I think Ben was in one or two of them, but don't really remember that either. I do remember that one of the dreams caused me to wake up really wake up kind of startled. I remember I looked at the clock and it was just after midnight and I felt kind of weird when I woke up, but do not remember anything about the dream except that in the dream I heard my cell phone ring and when I answered it, it was Ben's friend Ed and I could barely hear him. I don't leave my cell on at night, so I know I didn't really hear it ring. I woke up several times during the night. Once around 2:00 am I realized I still had left the TV on, so I turned it off and went back to sleep. Got up around 7:00 am and decided to go out for a walk before it got too hot. Headed down the street and ran into John Garcia who is a guy I used to work with at Lockheed. He lives around the corner from me. He was out for his morning walk too so we walked together. Did 2.5 miles. When I got back home, I had some cereal for breakfast and then headed over to the jeweler where I had taken Ben's wedding ring to have it soldered back together. If you remember, the hospital had to cut it off his finger when his hands started to bloat. They guy did a pretty good job and I am now wearing the ring on a gold chain around my neck. Went over to the Dollar Tree store to pick up a few items then headed for home. Most of the rest of the day, I just sat on the sofa and sent emails, got on Facebook or watched TV. Got too hot to go outside again. Had lunch, watched more TV. Now I'm trying to decide what I want for dinner. It's hard to fix meals just for one when you are used to doing it for two.

1 comment:

  1. Wondering if a phone was ringing on TV was what woke you up. I hate those nights when I am only half asleep and dream like that and feel so bad the next day. Glad that you got a nice walk in. Helen

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay