Monday, June 27, 2011

My Monday

Could not go to sleep last night at all. I finally got out of bed at 12:30 am and took a sleep aid pill. I think I went to sleep about 15 minutes later. I vaguely remember having another dream about Ben, but don't remember any of the details about it. I woke up around 5 minutes to 7:00 am so I got up and took my blood pressure medications and my vitamins and then I tried to go back to bed to get more sleep, but I could not sleep because around 8:00 am the community gardeners were on the other side of our wall trimming some bushes with a power trimmer. I finally got up around 8:30 am and had breakfast…a couple of eggs and some toast. After breakfast, I headed over to Wal-Mart to pick up a couple of things. Finally got some wild bird seed. I had run out back when Ben was in the hospital and had not gone to get more. When I got home, I decided to take 3 big bags of aluminum cans over to the recycle center. I probably won't save them anymore because Ben is not here to empty beer cans and I don't drink as much soda as I used to. I'll probably just put whatever aluminum cans I get in my recycle bin for the trash guys to pickup. Also, once I sell the 4Runner, I won't anyway to carry bags of cans over to the recycle center anymore. When I got home, I messed around on the computer for awhile and watched a little TV. It was already too hot to get out for a walk. Right now it is 95° here. I finally made myself some lunch and the decided to go over to Stater Brothers Market because they had cases of Coca Cola on sell. Thought I should at least get some in case guests come by plus my brother Keith is coming to spend the weekend with me and I know he'll want something to drink. I've been expecting the mortuary to call me today to say that Ben's ashes are ready for pickup, but have not heard from them yet. I won't go pick them up by myself. Linda said she would go with me. Today she is in Orange County celebrating her granddaughter's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay