Friday, December 9, 2011

Cold In The Morning...Warm In The Afternoon

Got out into the 30° weather for a walk with Hiker this morning. It was cold but I needed to get out early and get back to do some laundry, go online to try to get a January checkup appointment with my doctor and then head over to Sam's Club to pick up a few things. Went to Sam's Club and left Hiker inside the house by herself for about 45 minutes to an hour. I've left her for 15 minutes before, so I keep building up the time. I didn't want to leave her in the garage because it was cold out there this morning. When I got home, everything looked OK, so I guess she didn't do anything she should not have done. I went online and made my regular annual appointment with my doctor. I go on January 16th, the day before my birthday. I emailed him after I got the appointment in case he wants me to get some blood work done before I see him. He told me he ordered them and for me to go in anytime for the blood work. I'll have to fast. I'm going to watch “The Help” on the On Demand Channel tonight. I never did get to see it in the theater. Well, I tried to feed baby carrots to Hiker and she does not like them. She just does not seem to like veggies, but she sure likes fruits, especially bananas. It started getting windy here after lunch which made the temperatures go up because they are Santa Ana Winds. The temperature got up to about 75° by 2:00 pm. Took Hiker out for a 1 mile walk through the dry riverbed. It was beautiful out there and as usual, Hiker enjoyed every second of her walk. Why does it keep feeling like one of these days, Ben is going to come home from work and I'll wake up from this nightmare?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay