Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wind Or No Wind?

Don't know what happened to the wind last night, but we didn't have very much here in Canyon Country. It sure did hit other areas hard though. I knocked down a bunch of big trees in Pasadena and knocked the power out in other places, but we didn't have hardly any wind here. I won't put anything back on the patio yet because they are saying we still may get some wind tonight. Took Hiker on a short walk this morning because I needed to get over to Wal-Mart and pick up some groceries and also stop by Sam's Club. Always like to get over to Wal-Mart early in the morning before the crowds get there, especially this time of year. We got a little bit of wind in the afternoon, but it wasn't very bad, just a few gusts. Got another bill from Henry Mayo Hospital for the $2000. I'm guessing they didn't receive the payment Kaiser sent them yet. I called and left a voice mail message telling them that Kaiser had paid them. This time the bill said they were going to send it to collections if I didn't pay. I just took Hiker for a second short walk and the wind is starting to blow pretty hard. It's blowing a lot more now than it did last night. I hope that we don't get the high speed gusts that others got last night. I've had a slight headache all day. I think it's because of the problem not getting the woman at the Canyon View office to understand about my lease and then getting another bill statement from Henry Mayo Hospital. My brother Keith always tells me I worry too much. I can't help it...I've always been that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay