Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bet I'll Be Sore Tomorrow

It was supposed to be raining this morning but it wasn't. I got up, made breakfast and then cleaned the master bathroom. When done with that, I de-odorized and vacuumed my carpets. Then I went outside and started weeding. Got most of the weeds in the front yard done, but stopped for lunch and a rest before I went out and finished the ones in the backyard. So I was pretty busy and getting a lot of exercise all day. I felt bad that I had not taken Hiker for a walk, so took her down to the park in the afternoon once I was done weeding. When we got home, I took a shower and then finally sat down to watch a little TV and relax. The weatherman sure blew it with his prediction for rain today. At 3:00 pm it was sunny and 80°. They had predicted 1” to 1.5” of rain. I cannot believe the changing weather we've had for the past few days...in the 90's over the weekend, then cold and drizzly Monday and Tuesday. Supposed to rain today but didn't. Strange. I kept thinking it was Thursday all day for some reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay