Monday, April 9, 2012

Open Windows And Open Doors Kind Of Day

Got up at 7:00 am and headed right over to Wal-Mart to do my grocery shopping. Came home and made some breakfast. Took Hiker down to the park to walk around some and then came back home and watched Y&R. Made lunch and then took Hiker out for a 1.5 mile walk. 80° outside again but they are saying we might get some rain Tuesday or Wednesday. I've been trying to figure out what kind of plants to buy to put in pots on my front porch. I've thought about ferns but have not seen any I like yet. My porch only has partial sun in the morning and then it's shaded the rest of the day. Any ideas? Sat around and watched Antenna TV all afternoon...”Leave It To Beaver”, ”Adam-12”, “Dragnet”, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay