Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Grief Group And Lunch Out

Another beautiful morning here in Canyon Country. Got up and had a bowl of cereal then took Hiker for a short 1 mile walk. Saw a lot of graffiti in Discovery Park this morning that was not there yesterday afternoon. I was going to come home and go online and report it to the city for clean-up but there were some city park guys down there taking photos of it on their tablet and they told me they were reporting it right then. They thought it was done over the weekend and I told them it had to be last night because I walked through there yesterday around 2:15 pm and it was not there at that time. Also had reports yesterday that 3 vehicles here in Canyon View Estates had been broken into over the weekend. It's Spring Break. Every time the kids are out of school, several people in my community report car break-ins. Parents need to keep better watch of their brats. Had grief group today and then lunch after with DeDee. A couple of ladies (Linda and Ruth) from our grief group joined us and so did Linda Pippin. When I got home, I took Hiker for another 1 mile walk. It was 80° so we didn't want to stay out very long. I noticed that all of the graffiti that was in the park this morning was gone when Hiker and I went out again. Our city works fast when it comes to cleaning up graffiti.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay