Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Was A Nice Afternoon For A Walk In Nature

Have been crying off and on all day. Tomorrow would have been Ben's and my anniversary. At least Linda, RuthAnne, Hiker and I will be out hiking tomorrow. That will help ease the pain some. Took Hiker out for a 1.85 mile walk this morning. Noticed that the graffiti was back and this time there was a huge “F” Police on one of the walls of the drainage canal. I saw a park employee in Discovery Park and went to talk to him about it and he told me he was on the phone to the office reporting it and trying to get the removal team out here. I guess some gang named “4:20” keeps tagging the park area because that's what they are tagging on everything. I keep telling myself I need to start cleaning out the hall closet and the entry closet, but I have just not been in the mood to do so. Today is our trash pickup day but it's already after 2:00 pm and I have not heard or seen one single trash truck in our community yet today. They are usually here very early in the morning. Took Hiker over to Placerita Canyon just to “hang out” for awhile since it is so nice outside. When we got there, there were bus loads of kids there making all kinds of noise and wandering around everywhere. I thought it was spring break so I don't know if they were school field trips or something the city set up for the kids while they are out of school this week. Needless to say, we didn't stay very long.


1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your pain regarding your anniversary. It will always be your special day to remember. In time the hurt won't be as raw as it is now. Take solace in that. It is a shame those kids have nothing better to do than trash things. Such a shame.wow what a great photo of you and Hiker. You two are so good for each other. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay