Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Visit From Ben?

I was so tired last night from all of the work I did yesterday that I went to bed around 8:15 pm and went to sleep almost immediately, and as I figured, I woke up this morning very sore all over. Last night for the first time since last July, I finally had another dream about Ben. I had 2 dreams about him a month after he passed away and then had not dreamt about him since. I dreamed that he and I had gone to visit our friends Karren and Wally. They live in Lancaster, CA, but in my dream they lived out of state. I'm thinking it was Washington or Oregon. I remember in the dream that Ben went into the house to see Karren and Wally, but then went back out to the car and someone told me that he was out there scratching a lot. I went to see what was going on and found out that he had shingles. I told him I'd take him to a doctor to see if they could give him some cream or something for the itching. Next we were in an airplane, which is strange because Ben and I didn't fly. We were heading back to California and had an unscheduled layover somewhere and we got separated. Ben ended up on the wrong plane and I was trying to find out where he was. I kept calling him on my cell phone and could not reach him at first but when I finally did, we got cut off. I never did find out where he was because I woke up. I remember that in the dream he never looked at me. He just stared out into space like a zombie the entire time I would talk to him. After breakfast, Hiker and I went over to Wal-Mart and I did my weekly grocery shopping. Came home and took Hiker on a very short walk around our gated community. I didn't feel like walking very far because my body ached so much from everything I did yesterday, but after lunch I felt better, so I took Hiker for a 1.5 mile hike. It was still very cloudy and gray outside. Started raining again around 2:00 pm.


1 comment:

  1. Strange dream, those make you wonder what made you dream that certain thing. John got the Shingles vaccine today. After reading all about it I opted to not get it since my immune system is low due to low blood platelet count.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay