Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

I thought I had gotten through Ben's and my anniversary yesterday without shedding a tear, but I was wrong. After I had my dinner last night, it hit me. I sobbed, I wailed, I cursed, I mourned. Memories of Ben flooded my mind and my heart. But this too shall pass. When I finally dragged myself out of bed this morning I considered taking Hiker for another hike this morning, but ended up just taking her for a morning walk. After we got home, I put her seat belt harness on her and put her in the car and we went for a ride. I had heard there was a new animal hospital just opened about 2 to 3 miles from me so I went to see where it was for when Hiker will need her shots renewed in July then we drove over to the Haskell Canyon Open Space to check out the trail head for a future hike. Also drove by another future Open Space called Wildwood Canyon and saw that they are putting in a nice little parking lot at the trail head there. After lunch I took Hiker out for a short 1 mile walk. It sure was a beautiful day out but a little windy. Going to make baked Tilapia and rice for dinner.


1 comment:

  1. Hope you are doing ok despite the Anniversary. That is a normal thing. Tell Hiker that Tugie said hello. She rolled around in Poopie today and drove us all crazy so we had to stop what we were doing and give her a bath. Then she still stank and we were about to give her another bath and realized it was on her collar. lol So now she has another collar til that one gets washed. lol

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay