Sunday, April 29, 2012

Boy Was I Busy This Morning

Another beautiful morning here in SoCal. Got up around 7:30 am and took Hiker for a 1.5 mile walk then came back home, put my sheets and towels into the washer and made waffles and sausage for breakfast. After putting the sheets and towels into the dryer, I headed over to the liquor store to buy my Lotto tickets, but the Lotto machine was down so they told me to come back later. Came home and decided to wash both of my vehicles. That took me about an hour. Headed back down to the liquor store and got my Lotto tickets then came back home, put the sheets back on the bed and folded the towels then tried to figure out what to have for lunch. I was going to clean house, but decided to wait until Monday to do that so I'll have something to do tomorrow. Finally decided to have a toasted ham and cheese sandwich and a green salad for lunch then went out and sat on my patio with my laptop. Don't know why but Hiker didn't want to come outside with me. She was acting funny when I tried to get her to come out. I finally came back inside because it was starting to get too warm outside. My air conditioner came on right around 2:15 pm. My old brother Ron called me this afternoon and we talked for about 45 minutes. He said it was in the 80's up in northern California today too. Finally got Hiker out for a short walk this afternoon. It was warm but there was a nice breeze blowing so it wasn't really that bad. Hiker got to see the 2 ducks in the ditch again down by the park. That's the first time they have been there in about a month or two. It is a mallard and his mate.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay