Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Warm Saturday

Beautiful morning in SoCal today. Took Hiker out for a 1.5 mile walk before breakfast and then ran a load of laundry. Paid a few bills and then just hung out on the couch for awhile. Decided it was too nice outside to stay in, so took Hiker over to the South Fork walking/biking trail for a walk. We did just about 2 mile there. The thermometer on my patio when we left said 80° but my car thermometer said it was 91° so I don't know which was correct. At least we had a lot of trees and shade along the trail. On the drive over there, I saw two deputy sheriffs doing their patrol on Segways. I've heard of law enforcement using them at events where there are a lot of people, but I had never seen them just using them on the streets on their normal beat. Trying to figure out what to fix for dinner tonight. I'm getting in that old rut again where I'm getting tired of the “same old thing” and not knowing what I want to eat.


2 comments:

  1. This picture symbolizes the walk of life we are on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can see the bend in the road but not beyond it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay