Saturday, May 3, 2014

Another Hot Day

Dragged myself out of bed at 7 am this morning. I'm trying so hard to get back into walking every day and with the hot weather we've been having, I need to get out early or it's too hot to go outside later in the day. This morning Hiker and I walked just under 2 miles. I'm trying to walk at least 30 minutes each time because that's what my doctor recommended. It was in the 60's when we were walking and it got up to 90° on my patio today. I did a load of laundry while Hiker stretched out on the sofa then I joined her on the sofa and watched some movies. Even though it was hot again today, the sky was very hazy. Almost made it feel humid.

2 comments:

  1. 90 is hot. Sounds like the perfect day to relax and see a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE are not hot here yet. Have a good rest and day.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay