Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cloudy Tuesday

Another night of crazy dreams. Got up at 7 am and at 9 am I headed over to the senior center for my support group. For the past few weeks, we have been having a very small group. The first hour, only about 6 people and then a few of the newer people come in for the second hour. Only my friend Jane and I went for lunch after group. She is such a sweet lady. It was very cloudy here all day and nice and cool. Didn't even get up to 70° here. Really a change from the weather we were having last week. My brother Ron emailed this morning and said that up in Paradise, CA where he lives, they had a huge thunderstorm last night. There were also a few fires but they have not determined if they were caused by lightning strikes yet.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to go to your support group. We just had a bad thunderstorm here.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay